MBJ’s Super Women in Business Awards winners selected
The inaugural class of Memphis Business Journal’s Super Women in Business Awards, established to honor the city’s most influential women in business, have been selected and they are as varied as they are impressive.
The 25 women selected will be honored at a luncheon Aug. 21 at Holiday Inn-University of Memphis. The winners were selected from more than 110 nominations by the MBJ editorial staff.
In alphabetical order, the winners are:
- Meri Armour, CEO of Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital
- Nancy Coffee, president of The Leadership Academy
- Deborah Cotney, president of Meritan Inc.
- Barbara Daush, president of St. Agnes Academy-St. Dominic School
- Debbie Eddlestone, executive director of Stern Cardiovascular Foundation
- Dawn Graeter, president and CEO of Southern Security Federal Credit Union
- Pam Guinn, CFO of St. Mary’s Episcopal School
- Carolyn Hardy, president and CEO of Chism-Hardy Enterprises LLC
- Paula Jacobson, president of Methodist Healthcare Foundation
- Beverly Jordan, vice president and chief nursing officer of Baptist Memorial Health Care Corp.
- Christine Munson, executive vice president and head of corporate banking for First Tennessee Bank
- Deanie Parker, former president of Soulsville Foundation
- Wendy Ray, director of communications for Pfizer Inc.
- Tammie Ritchey, vice president of development for The Regional Medical Center at Memphis
- Carol Roberts, senior vice president and chief financial officer for International Paper Co.
- Kristine Roberts, shareholder at Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz PC
- Gayle Rose, founder and CEO of Electronic Vaulting Services LLC
- Susan Schadt, president and CEO of ArtsMemphis
- Mary F. Sharp, chief operating officer of CB Richard Ellis Memphis LLC
- Leigh Shockey, CEO of Drexel Chemical Co.
- Janet Smith-Haltom, partner at Hnedak Bobo Group Inc.
- Susan Stephenson, co-chair and president of Independent Bank
- Emily C. Taube, partner at Adams and Reese LLP
- Laurie Tucker, senior vice president of corporate marketing, FedEx Services
- Sandra Walls, CEO of AVPOL International LLC
The winners will also be featured in a special section Aug. 17, highlighting their career accomplishments as well as personal achievements and community involvement.